Thursday 31 March 2011

I know that I have not really been posting much lately, but I have been working a lot in my craftroom. I am still working on somethings for my Grandson and as of right now all they need to do is dry when I can wash them and they will be done. Amber will be making her's this weekend and I still have to ask Nicholas if he would like to do one for Owen. I also have been making embellisments. What I have been doing is cutting out small shapes like trees, flowers,bees,birds,etc. from the cricut and covering them with glitter, they look so cool. Some are done with just one colour but others like the bee, flowers and tree are being done with more then one colour. I have also been colouring some pictures with water colours and now I am working on getting them cut out. One that I am working one is of a fairy on a tree stump with flowers all around. My plans when I am done cutting her out is to use her in a card. I would like to make it so that she is inside of a cut out cricle giving her more of a 3 D look. I think that maybe by putting the same picture in behind will help with this. I guess that I will just have to want and see. I will not be getting back into the craft room until maybe tomorrow night since I have to work during the afternoon. The good thing is that after tomorrow I do not have to work again until Thrusday, leaving me lots of time to craft. I told my husband yesterday on the phone that I want to do something this weekend, he thinks I mean  go for dinner or to a movie. But little does he know that what I really want to do is go to Michael's, boy how I could live at that store. I don't think anyone likes to go with me because I like to take my time and look everything over, which ends up meaning being in Michael's for an hour or two.
Anyways take carre for now and keep crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment