Monday 28 March 2011

Happy Monday Everyone!

Happy Monday to all! It's the beginning of a new week, the kids are in school and Mark,my husband, has just left for the week. It made for a great time to go downstairs and finish a card that I was making, or should I say six cards. I decided to make a group of cards that can be used as thank you cards , note cards, truthfully just about anything since they are blank and the picture on the front does not really say anything to you. So how did I make them?  I started off with some napkins that I bought from the Dollar store, yes my favorite store! I then poged the napkin onto card stock.  Once they dried I cut them down to the size that I wanted, added the ribbon and attached them to the card. Using my cricut I cut out the doll and the doll layers and attached it. I have found that adding the doll to the poged napkin has been a bit of a trick because the ATG strips don't seem to want to stick. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment