Tuesday 22 March 2011

Just me and my craft room

Today was a great day. I got a lot done in the craft room. I first finished the dresser that I got from my Dad. It was blue but now it's white with pink trimming. I cut out all of my children's names, my husband, my son-in-law and my Grandson name in pink vinyl and put them on the side of the dresser. The top of the dresser I set up with fabric and tull and hung a piece of lace against the wall, this will be for the pictures that I will be taking of any crafts that I make. I also started to hang the new rod for my ribbons since I ran out of room on the old one. Like I said I started to hang it but failed and now it can wait until the weekend when Mark is home, he will get it up for me. I also finished a card that I was working on, I wanted it to look antique and think that it turned out okay. So far my card making skills are far from some that I have seen in other blogs. but with work I know that I too can be right up there. I then took pictures of three cards using the new area that I had fixed up for picture taking and if I can say so myself I think that the pictures turned out pretty good. After doing all of that I got back into making some more flowers for the explosion box that I am making. My plans are to do the lid up with paper flowers.
Next to all of that it was the mom stuff that filled the rest of my day, going to the bank, picking up glasses for Amber, driving kids here and there and how could I have forgotten a trip to the dollar store to pick up somethings for the craftroom. I do believe that tomorrow will be another day for myself in the craft room. One of these days I really do have to put the craft room under lock and key so that I can get the spring cleaning done because spring will be over before we know it and my house will still be a mess, at least the craft room is clean.
Take care for now and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment