Monday 7 March 2011

Happy Monday Everyone!

Well it's that beginning of a new week. The only thing I hate about it is that it means I will not see my husband for 5 days. That's the life of a truck driver's family. But the good thing about today is that I can go downstairs to my craftroom and spend a couple of hours with no one bugging me. I am not quite sure what I'm going to do but I will let you know later. There is something I would like to share. For those of you who would like to use Sure Cuts A Lot but are not sure about it, here is a video about how to use it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKLBNM9j8n0. I love using sure cuts a lot, by using this you can cut any picture with your cricut. One of these days I plan on cutting a picture of my Grandson.
Have a great day and keep crafting!.

No comments:

Post a Comment