Friday 8 April 2011

Lazy slob!

Boy the time flies by the older you get. My mother use to tell me this when I was younger and she was so right. I don't know what has gotten into me, but every night I go to sleep thinking of  all the things that I plan on doing the next day. I think that I will get up earily, clean the house, do some paper work and sometimes even bake. Then when it's all done maybe go into the craftroom for a bit. But then the next day comes, I open my eyes and it's already eleven o'clock this alone pisses me off to no end because I think of all the things that I could have had done by now. I then get my coffee and since my husband and I are smokers but do not smoke in the house I go out to the garage. Half of our two car garage has a carpet and the outdoor love seat, two chairs and a coffee table, pretty nice set-up. Oh and it's heated also. Anyways I go out there to have my coffee, a couple of cigarettes and go onto the computer. Now when I'm done it's twelve thirty or later,pissed off even more. I may clean up the kitchen a bit but since I still need to get dressed and pick Amber up at two thirty why get started with the house work. Instead I go to the craftroom for a hour. While in town to get Amber I may as well go and see if there is anything new at Wal-mart in the crafting area. After getting home from picking up Amber I may throw a load in and then have a nap. Anyways as you can see I do not get anything done again for the day. This seems to be the way things are anymore and the days that I go to work nothing at all gets done. I remember when I would be up at 7am with the kids and stay up all day cleaning and cooking. Now that they are older if I get up with them I go back to bed once they leave. I find that I do as little as I can with the house when I really want to do more but just can't seem to make myself do it. I always seem to have time to help others even if I really don't feel like doing it.
Boy I can not believe that I just shared this with you! Everyone out there is now going to think that I am a lazy slob. But I need to share it and is not a blog the place for sharing? So please don't look at me poorly, just look at me as a person who needs to get that fire lit under my ass again.

No comments:

Post a Comment