Thursday 9 February 2012

Time has gone by

Hi everyone! You may all yell at me for not being here in a long time. I have been very busy with some new crafts. For Christmas my husband had bought me a Cuttlebug. So I have been spending a lot of time on EBay buying things for it and also on you tube learning all that I can do with it. Boy I have found out that there is a lot it can do and can not wait to share it with you all. But like I said I have been doing a new craft, making pendents out of dominos. I also wanted to make some from Scrabble tiles but have been unabe to find used pieces, so instead I bought 1x1 sticks and had my Dad cut them down for me into about the thickness of scrabble tiles. I am just finishing up on some and will be adding the pictures here. I do plan on selling them so if you like what you see please let me know. I am selling the 1x1 squares for $7.00 plus shipping, the domino pendents with chain for $10.00 plus shipping and the small one foe $5.00 plus shipping.


No comments:

Post a Comment