Saturday 19 November 2011

Learning new things.

Hi everyone. So sorry that I have not been around for a bit. After making my first few videos I have now gone into making gifts for Christmas. Yes it's like me to want till the last few weeks to get started. I have now added quilting to my list of crafts. Still have a lot to learn but so far I am liking it a lot. I have made a blanket for my Grandson and now I am working on gifts for five other people. I do hope to get them all done in time. I still need to take a picture of my Grandson's quilt and even though it's not perfect I will still post it. Not everything we do turns out perfect and just how we picture it. Sometimes this can be a good thing when it turns out completely different and even cool. We are alwas learning and tht is a good thing. As long as our hearts and oour minds are in the right place then eveything well work out for the best. Also remember tht the best way is never the quickest way. Try and do it right the first time.
Take care for now and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment